Work placement at Jenoptik
From theory to practice – gather your first professional experience with us!
Are you studying at university and would like to gain your first experience in an industrial company as part of your studies?
Then you’ll be warmly welcomed by us!
A wide range of work placements in various areas of our company will enable you to put your academic knowledge and your ideas into practice with dedication. You will be integrated into everyday life as a team member and will receive exciting information on the structures and processes of our company. During your entire work placement, a supervisor from the relevant specialist area will accompany you.
We also offer work and study placements in many specialist areas.As a working student, you will provide longer term support for one of our teams in their daily business and will take on your own assignments. Your studies will take precedence, so your working hours will be limited to 20 hours a week. During your semester holidays, you can work for us for up to 38 hours a week. You can discuss adjusting your working hours with your supervisor.
We are looking for students from these areas of study, among others:
- Mechanical engineering, vehicle construction, electrical engineering and IT, medical technology
- Natural sciences: Physics, chemistry, biotechnology
- Technological sciences: Microtechnology, laser and optical technologies, materials technology, precision engineering
- Mathematics, IT, automation
- Start: possible all year round
- Application period: Please apply 3 to 5 months before the desired start date with a full application for the positions being offered.