作为一家领先的制造商和系统供应商，我们提供广泛的服务。从范围广泛的标准产品中选择最能满足您的各项需求的系统。如果需要，我们还可以根据您的要求精确定制系统。得益于丰富的专业知识和数十年的经验，我们完全了解客户的需要和需求。我们与您携手合作，找到适合您的系统 — 请联系我们的专家，获得相关建议。
我们的客户服务团队全天 24 小时待命，提供世界范围的支持，以高水平的可靠性保养和维修您的系统。
Choose your right measuring system
Use Jenoptik's dimensional measurement technology for your workpieces to check diameters, lengths, spacing, shape and position. Depending on the measuring task, you can choose a pneumatic, tactile or optical measuring method.
Our measuring instruments combine the advantages of these different measuring techniques.
- Flexible: Combine the advantages of different metrolgies
- Versatile: Individual solutions for dimensional measuring tasks
- Standard-compliant: Pneumatic metrology fully complies with the requirements of DIN 2271
With our complex form measuring instruments you can easily check rotationally symmetrical workpieces. A largely automated measurement run can avoid falsified results.
The high-quality systems guarantee a form and roughness measurement in accordance with standards.
- Robust and reliable: Reliable and safe use in various harsh industrial environments.
- High-precision: Even complex workpieces are measured with great accuracy.
Use Jenoptik's in-process measuring technology to continuously check the quality of your workpieces and thus optimize your production processes. Our measurement technology enables exact measurements during production and only achieves high-quality production results.
You can use digital transfer technology to configure and control the measuring heads.
- Precise: Utmost accuracy and process reliability even with minimal workpiece tolerances
- Solid and robust: High measurement accuracy
- No interference: Measured values are transmitted digitally
Optical Measuring and Test Systems
Optical measuring and testing technologies have conquered countless new areas of application in the last three decades due to rapid technical progress and today enable fast and increasingly complete quality monitoring in production.
- 100% inspection with up to 100 parts per second
- High-precision contour inspection in the production process
- Position detection
- Presence, completeness and position control
- 3D Digitizing and Reverse Engineering
Optical Shaft Metrology
Use Jenoptik's optical shaft measuring technology for efficient and transparent quality control in production. With high measurment speed, precision and optimum ease of use, the workpieces are scanned fully automatically within a very short time.
By using the measuring devices, you can minimize costs, waste and your material consumption.
- Flexible: Thanks to the support between the clamping devices, the basic principle of the measuring instrument ensures maximum flexibility. Little to no set-up times, even with frequently changing workpieces
- Robust and virtually wear-free: Optimized for use in production; with maximum system availability
- Customer-specific: If necessary, the measuring systems can be modified to meet your integration requirements
Optical Surface Inspection
Use Jenoptik's optical surface inspection to detect smallest flaws and thus improve the quality of your workpieces. High-resolution camera systems and high inspection rates detect smallest flaws immediately and matches with cycle times.
This can save costs in production. Choose a system that suits your needs. The Visionline systems, which offer an impressive full 360° inspection, are ideal for internal bore surfaces.
- Reliable: Quality is continuously checked and remains consistent.
- Modular: Standalone systems or line-integrated inspection machines.
- User-friendly: The inspection systems are easy to operate. The Optisens software helps in the evaluation process.
Roughness and Contour Metrology
Measure the roughness and contour of your workpieces with Jenoptik measurement technology. You have the choice between mobile and stationary measuring instruments. You can also choose between separate measurement runs or a single probe step.
Even the smallest deviations can be avoided by using the measuring devices, as they work with high precision and repeat accuracy.
- High precision: Precise and reliable measurement
- Versatile: Mobile and stationary measuring instruments for different measuring tasks
- Standard-compliant: Meet the strict requirements of international standards
Laser Distance Sensors
Measure and monitor distances precisely, contact-free and quickly with the laser distance sensors from Jenoptik. The powerful distance sensors operate contact-free up to three kilometers and can measure on almost any surface.
Standard interfaces and a compact housing form allow easy integration into your applications.
- Flexible: Measure on almost all surfaces and even moving objects
- Precise: Measure with millimeter accuracy and in a non-wearing, non-contact fashion
- Economical: Work contact-free and wear-free