Miniature LED display modules from Jenoptik: efficient and power-saving for optical devices
The miniature LED display modules from Jenoptik offer very high contrast, even in difficult lighting conditions. Thanks to their low power consumption, they are ideal for display information in battery-powered, mobile optical devices.
Miniature displays – reflection into optical pathsMiniature displays can be reflected into binoculars or medical devices, thus allowing the display information and object to be visible at the same time. The displays are highly efficient and their brightness can be adapted to both dark and extremely bright environments. This means that the display remains clearly legible even in poor lighting conditions. This is particularly advantageous, for example, in the case of distance and speed measurement, where the low energy consumption ensures long battery life.
- Efficient: high luminosity, low power consumption for long battery life
- Variable: dynamic intensity across around four decades
- Legibility: high contrast, clearly legible even in difficult lighting conditions
- Versatile: suitable for a wide range of industries and sectors
- Customer-specific: adaptable to your individual requirements
Fields of Application
- Medical technology: for reflecting information in oculars during minimally invasive procedures or endoscopic examinations
- Traffic safety: for distance and speed measurement
- Metrology: for displaying information in optical measuring instruments like range finders
- Life science: for display information in sports goggles and head-up displays
Articles (only in German)
Thema: Die Renaissance der LED-AnzeigenchipsVeröffentlichung in Fachzeitschrift: Photonik, Ausgabe 5/2011
Please contact us for more information.
Sales Photodiodes & LEDs
+49 30 6576 25-09
+49 30 6576 25-45
+86 21 3825 2380-243